Friday 25 January 2013

Album Cover

Using the online photo editor Pic Monkey, I have created my artist's album cover. I have created this album cover to include on my double page spread (at the end of the article) as if my magazine was to be sold realistically, it would help encourage the readers who hadn't already bought it to buy the album after reading the whole article based on the artist. This helps make my magazine seem more authentic. 


I think the album cover that I have created suits the artist I have created as the colours I have used reflect and coolness and relaxed persona of my artist, but the effect I've used on the face stands out and creates a bold appearance. I also like the font type and the banner behind it, it makes a unique and almost vintage type effect which was what I wanted to create in the first place.




































No comments:

Post a Comment

-